What’s a good Bible verse for today?
“I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
What God says about today?
The Bible says, “So don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own” (Matthew 6:34 NCV). If you’re worrying about tomorrow, you can’t enjoy today. You miss today’s blessings.
What does the Bible say about starting your day?
“Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.” “God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day.” “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
What is today’s prayer?
I come before you, oh Lord, and drink in this moment of peace, that I may carry something of your hope, love, and joy today in my heart. Lord, grant me tenacious winsome courage as I go through this day. When I am tempted to give up, help me to keep going. Grant me a cheerful spirit when things don’t go my way.
What is the most encouraging verse in the Bible?
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
How do you know God is trying to tell you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition. That is, when a theme or message jumps out at you repeatedly. …
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
Does God want us to live in the moment?
Jesus, however, calls us to live in the kairos of God’s rule, in this moment, seeking and searching for God with each breath we take and with each moment that passes. Living in the kairos of God carries with it an emphasis on being in the present.
What does the Bible say about alcohol?
Galatians 5:19–21: “The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: … drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.” Ephesians 5:18: “Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery.
How do I seek God in the morning?
9 Tips for Seeking God in the Morning
- Put it on the calendar. …
- Have a morning routine, and add Bible study into it.
- Don’t fall into the trap of needing to spend a certain amount of time. …
- Find some accountability. …
- If the mornings are busy, then give grace, and do it at night or in the afternoon.
Why we should pray in the morning?
1) Prayer in the morning is so important because you meet God before you meet the Devil. 2) You meet God before you meet the circumstances of life. 3) You talk to God before you talk to many people. 4) You fellowship with God before you fellowship with other people.
What does the Bible say about praying early in the morning?
“O GOD, You are my God; Early will I seek You” (Psalm 63:1a, NKJV). In this scripture, the psalmist David proclaims, “Early will I seek You,” and we can apply his declaration to our own lives on several different levels.
How can I get closer to God?
12 WAYS TO GET CLOSER TO GOD RIGHT NOW
- Get quiet. …
- Read your bible. …
- Write out your prayers in a dedicated notebook; these can be for others or yourself. …
- Go for a walk and talk with God. …
- Meditate on Scripture. …
- Put on some worship music and immerse yourself in the melody and lyrics. …
- Marvel at the world God has created.